Casa Belinda (Lipa, Batangas)
Batangas is known to have resorts that could accommodate families and a whole group of friends and is much known as a quick go-to place whenever summer or team building activities come in. Whenever summer starts, people also think about places to go for a quick trip to beat the summer heat. And in Batangas, we found Casa Belinda – Malarayat in the city of Lipa.
Casa Belinda is also known as Casa Belinda Bed and Breakfast or Casa Belinda Malarayat. It’s a ranch and private rest house that has been converted into a family-friendly private resort. The owners of Casa Belinda doesn’t stay long in this home so they decided to turn it into a business. They used to raise horses in the area and now, they have also alotted part of the land to an organic farm where lettuce and other crops grow.
How to Get to Casa Belinda – Malarayat
- From any bus lines in Manila, ride a bus heading to Lipa.
- You may opt to drop off at SM Lipa and hire a tricycle going to Malarayat Golf and Country Club or Malarayat Country Estate. Nearby is Casa Belinda, in front of Villa Irene.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The exact location where Casa Belinda is, will be disclosed once the booking is confirmed. No walk-ins are allowed.
Casa Belinda: A Farm Stay Experience
There are 7 rooms in Casa Belinda and I think we happen to stay at the Guest Room which is located on the second floor of the main house. Btw, the main house is off limits. You can only go to the second floor.
The guest room has its own veranda which is perfect when you just need to relax outside your room. It comes with a complete sofa set and a table which makes country living totally picturable.
The room was good for only 2-3 people and since I’ll be with Jane, we occupied this one. It has its own entertainment set, a cable TV, radio, speakers, and a few. The room also has its own refrigerator and a microwave oven. Also, this room also comes with a hot and cold shower and toilet which is good if you seek privacy.
Our experience of staying in the guest room was great. We had the total privacy we need as a couple, we got a room with a nice view outside, and we have all we need inside our room. More complete than a hotel actually. I recommend you staying in this room if you want not to get disturbed all the time.
And since we found so much comfort on our room, we were able to sleep soundly for like a good 2 to 3 hours after 3 pm. I was actually looking forward to the sunset but unfortunately, I overslept. When I got a glimpse of light while inside the room, I thought it was only 5 PM and the sun was just setting but when I get up, it was already past 6 pm where the night is already winning against daylight. So my golden hour just passed by so fast.
Dinner, Swimming Pool, and the Game Room
During the night, a sumptuous dinner was served with Adobong Manok, Grilled Liempo, fresh and organic lettuce leaves to partner with salad, and a few more I could not easily remember. After dinner, we took a dip in the pool and hang-out with fellow friends chatting about almost everything that comes to mind while in the cold waters of Casa Belinda. It wasn’t really that cold but as the wind blows through our body, we feel the chill.
A few moments later, they have already started invading the game room. The game room is where the videoke machine, the billiards table, and the darts are located and so after a while, we also found ourselves singing our hearts out in every song.
It happened to be a long day so after a few songs, one by one, everyone went back to their own rooms and bid goodnight.
Rooms at Casa Belinda
You can definitely share rooms with other people in your group. The total people Casa Belinda can accommodate is 24 and you have to pay for all them and it’s like paying for an exclusive stay.
The Cottage – good for 4-6 people, with kitchen.
The Deluxe Suite – good for 4-6 people.
The Deluxe Room – good for 4-6people.
The Guest Room – good for 2-3 people.
Once you are booked, you will have the complete access and use of the pool, garden treehouse, game room, parking, and barbeque grill. Wifi access and daily breakfast are also included. If you need a meal to be prepared, let them know and they will cook it for you with a fee. You also could go and explore around the farm areas or take a picture with the goat and other livestock at the farm.
Things to Note at Casa Belinda
- Check-in starts at 2 PM and check-out at 12 PM the next day.
- They require a security deposit of Php 5,000 upon check-in which is refundable upon check-out if there are no damages and losses to the property.
- IDs are required for all adults entering the property. Make sure you bring your identification cards.
- If you want exclusive use of the property and your group is less than 15 people, there is an additional fee of P10,000 per day.
- Max occupancy is 24 people.
- Free Breakfast and Wifi are included.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
How to Book Casa Belinda, Malarayat
- You can message them thru their Facebook Page about your interest in booking one of their rooms.
2. You can book thru Airbnb where you can get a discount. Just register first using our link (click here) and enjoy up to P2,500 off when you book. Click here to book via Airbnb.
3. You can book the room we stayed in thru Booking.com. Click here to check rates or book.